Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Snow White

So Malia's ballet recital was tonight. Didn't get amazing pictures, but hoping to be able to post a video clip as soon as eric gets home. We did get some real photos taken, but I thought she was adorable anyway. She did so good and got to be the line leader and the curtsy leader. I was so proud of her tears welled up in my eyes. it was like a dream to see my daughter out there performing. She loved it and wants to do it again next year!!!!

And of course - i was so lucky to have a great babysitter take Aidan - and wouldn't you know it - didn't miss me at all (or the ballet!)

5 comments:

The Ollila's said...

She looks so adorable!! It is so fun watching them do those sorts of things. I get teary eyed watching mine too. I'll keep an eye out for the video.

katielayne said...

she is growing up!!! how cute are you kids!!!!!
katie

katielayne said...

she is growing up!!! how cute are you kids!!!!!
katie

Anonymous said...

Malia--
Good job on your ballet!! We are so pleased with you. So sorry we missed it. You look beautiful!!! Big hugs from us in UT.
WE love you and can't wait to see you and Aidan!!

The pictures look great and Aidan is so adorable as always!!!!

C-n-B said...

How cute! It is so fun watching your own kids discover and use their talents. One of my most favorite things!!