Saturday, August 30, 2008

Baby Aidan

Okay - a few more little details. Mom went in to be induced friday morning 6 am still hadn't delivered this morninng at 6:45 am so decided to do a c-section. mom and baby are great, healthy, and strong. confusion on birth weight due to birth time. here are the proper stats. love to all enjoy the picture. hope to have the baby sunday or monday, but will post more later.

Aidan Taft Graybill
7 lbs 14 oz
21 inches long
august 30, 2008
7:14 am



7 comments:

The Ollila's said...

He is all boy. Don't you just love it!!! He is beautiful. We are so glad everything went well. I can't wait to hear how things go the first few days with Aidan home. By the way I love that name. I have a good friends whose little boy has the same name. Best of luck.
Love
Alicia

Anonymous said...

He is perfect. I love him already. congrats to the new family. Enjoy him to the fullest!! love to all

Brenda B said...

Congrats!

Bri said...

i have tears in my eyes...what a HUGE blessing for your family... all my love and congrats!

Jenks Jive said...

Congratulations! How very exciting. I am so happy for your growing family. -Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey HyDee, Brooke (my sister-in-law) wanted me to tell you guys: "Congrats on the baby, he is just adorable. "

Lisa said...

Congrats you guys! He is adorable! and such a cute name!