Malia and Eric wanted to tell everyone hello! Aren't they cute - Bri this is for me - just a picture for now. I know i am a slacker - my jobs are decreasing and hopefully i will be back to my old self soon.
They are so cute!!! Good to see you are still alive and kicking. I always check your blog in hopes of finding something new. So glad to see you added this picture. Hope things are going good around your house.
Well it's about time you added something! :) I love the picture - shows the true side of Eric!! and Malia is so cute! I hear you've been looking at my blog - you should leave me a comment sometime - I LOVE comments! :)
5 comments:
They are so cute!!! Good to see you are still alive and kicking. I always check your blog in hopes of finding something new. So glad to see you added this picture. Hope things are going good around your house.
Alicia
Well it's about time you added something! :) I love the picture - shows the true side of Eric!! and Malia is so cute!
I hear you've been looking at my blog - you should leave me a comment sometime - I LOVE comments! :)
What a couple of cuties?
Sis love the picture!! I am glad all is well with you and the family. Trey wants me to tell you to tell Malia Hello for him!! love you
Is that my hat he's wearing? Holy cow! How many of my hats has that guy lifted? I should press charges.
Post a Comment