Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New for me

Okay this is new for me so let's see how this blog works - can i put pictures? interesting things? any suggestions.

3 comments:

marlo said...

I think your blog is off to an amazing start! Malia is a beautiful little person! How about some pictures of Malia's parents, your house, your garden? . . .

Jenks Jive said...

What fun! This looks great. I agree with marlo Malia is beautiful and we need pictures of the two of you and such.

Lindsey said...

Hey, Heidi, it's me! Good old Lindsey Harris (McChesney now). I found your blog link on Kristina's blog, hope you don't mind! As for what to put on the blog? Anything!!! I have put videos, pictures, and slide shows etc. Thanks to friends of mine blogs I have found ways to make free slide shows that you can load onto your blog too. There's a slide on mine that if you click on a button that says something like "Make your own slide show" it will take you straight to the site. My site is http://themcchesneys.blogspot.com/ . Have fun, but becareful, it's really addicting!!!